Epson XP-950 is a unit of printer and scanner that is compatible with Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8, MS Windows Vista 64-bit, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7 64-bit, MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows 7, MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Apple Mac OS X 10.7.x, and Apple Mac OS X 10.8.x.
The unit comes out of the box complete with a bundle of software that includes ABBYY FineReader, drivers and utilities, and EPSON Scan. Epson XP-950 comes with an integrated scanner that uses a CIS element. It does not have automatic duplex scanning. Its maximum optical resolution is 4800 dpi that can be interpolated to 9600 x 9600 dpi. The scanner has a 24 bit color depth and a 48 bit internal color depth.
You might also like: Epson XP-860 All-in-one Photo Printer
The printer, on the other hand, has a maximum printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi for both black and white and color printing. Its printing speed is up to 9.5 pages per minute for black and white and 9 pages per minute for color. The printer uses EPSON ESS/P Raster as its emulator. Epson XP-950 features automatic duplex printing and its inkjet technology is of Epson Micro Piezo.
Epson XP-950 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-950 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
- Epson XP-950 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (122.6 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-850 Inkjet All-in-one Printer
Epson XP-950 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-950 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-950 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-950 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-950 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”