Epson XP-8500 enables functions such as scan to network, scan to e-mail, save to USB flash drive, and save to memory card. Supported flash memories include SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, and SD Memory Card. The unit consumes about 16 watt of power during operation. Its copier is capable of working at the speed of 8.1 pages per minute for either black and white or color. The copier features exposure modes such as photo, text, and text and photo. Its features include fit to page and BorderFree. The printer features maximum printing resolution of 5760 x 1400 dpi for black and white and color.
Epson XP-8500 can print 9.5 black and white pages and 9 color pages in one minute. It uses EPSON ESC/P Raster and EPSON ESC/P-R as its emulators. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.12.x.
You might also like: Epson XP-960 All-in-one Photo Printer
Epson XP-8500 comes out of the box with software such as EPSON Scan 2, Epson Easy Photo Scan, EPSON Print CD, and Drivers and utilities. During operation, the unit emits 49 dBA of noise. Minimum working temperature for the unit is 50 degree F and maximum is 95 degree F. Humidity range for operation is 20-80%.
Epson XP-960 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-960 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Epson XP-8500 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (11.8 MB)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
- Epson XP-8500 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (11.8 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-860 All-in-one Photo Printer
Epson XP-960 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-960 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-960 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-960 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-960 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”