Epson WorkForce 320 uses the Epson Micro Piezo system for its inkjet technology. The ink compatible with the unit is of Epson DURABrite Ultra type. The unit uses color management features such as Windows Image Color Management (ICM), Epson Vivid Color, and Adobe RGB. During sleep mode, the unit consumes about 0.2 watt of power while during operation it consumes 10 watt. The printer has a maximum printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi for both color and black and white. Its printing speed is 4.3 pages per minute for black and white and 2.2 page per minute for color.
Epson WorkForce 320 connects through an interface of 1 USB 2.0 port. It is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7, Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x, Apple Mac OS X 10.4.11, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, MS Windows Vista, as well as MS Windows XP 64 bit Edition.
You might also like: Epson WorkForce 315 All-in-One Printer
Epson WorkForce 320 comes out of the box with software such as Epson Easy Photo Print, EPSON Scan, drivers and utilities, and ABBYY FineReader. It emits 38 dBA of noise during operation and works at minimum temperature of 50 degree F and maximum of 95 degree F. Compatible humidity range is between 20 and 80%.
Epson WorkForce 320 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson WorkForce 320 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 7/7/8/Xp x64/Vista/Vista64)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.6/10.5)
- Epson WorkForce 320 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (107.5 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-8500 Inkjet All-in-one Printer
Epson WorkForce 320 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson WorkForce 320 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson WorkForce 320 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson WorkForce 320 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 320 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”