Epson WorkForce 315 consumes 3 watt of power during standby mode. During operation, it consumes 15 watt of power. The copier can work at the speed of 36 pages per minute for black and white and 12 pages per minute for color. The copier can enlarge a document as big as 400% of the original and shrink it as little as 25% of the original. The copier also features fit to page function and is capable of handling a maximum of 99 pages.
Epson WorkForce 315 is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9, MS Windows Vista, Apple Mac OS X 10.4.x, and Apple Mac OS X 10.5.x. Software that comes with the unit includes Epson Easy Photo Print, EPSON Web-to-page, EPSON Scan, Presto! PageManager, and drivers and utilities. Its printing speed is 36 pages per minute for black and white and 20 pages per minute for color.
You might also like: Epson XP-860 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
Epson WorkForce 315 has a maximum printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi for black and white and it is the same for color. The unit’s scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi while its fax machine is Super G3-compatible.
Epson WorkForce 315 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson WorkForce 315 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 7/7/8/Xp x64/Vista/Vista64)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.6/10.5)
- Epson WorkForce 315 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.6 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-830 Inkjet All-in-one Printer
Epson WorkForce 315 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson WorkForce 315 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson WorkForce 315 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson WorkForce 315 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 315 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”