Epson XP-860 features office machine functions such as Google Cloud Print capability, scan to network, save to USB flash drive, and save to memory card. The unit comes with a display the size of 4.3” inches. Flash memories supported by the unit include SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, and SD Memory Card. The printer uses ink type of Epson Claria Photo HD and it works with 6 cartridges, each for cyan, magenta, black, yellow, black, light magenta, and light cyan. During sleep mode, the unit consumes about 0.2 watt of power and during operation, it consumes 21 watt.
Epson XP-860 comes with a copier that can work at the speed of 8.1 pages per minute for black and white and color, too. The unit’s scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated to 19200 x 19200 dpi. The unit’s fax machine is compatible with Super G3 network and a maximum transmission speed of 33.6 kbps.
You might also like: Epson XP-850 All-in-one Photo Printer
Epson XP-860 can print out black and white documents at the speed of 9.5 pages per minute and color documents at 9 pages per minute. Its maximum printing resolution is 5760 x 1400 dpi for both black and white and color printing.
Epson XP-860 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-860 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Epson XP-860 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (13.4 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
- Epson XP-860 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.1 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-820 Inkjet All-in-one Printer
Epson XP-860 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-860 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-860 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-860 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-860 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”