Epson XP-830 is one of those options for the printer by Epson which is known as the printer that will provide us with the quality of its printing output. It has the capability to produce photos and a text document with the best quality. It will give us the best photo quality with the bright and vivid result. Moreover, this option of the printer will also produce the best text document with sharper quality.
More about Epson XP-830, we will also find amazing feeder on this printer that will be able to print up to 30 pages of paper on its auto document feeder. It is also possible to print a 2-sided document using this printer that will let you save more paper for your document. This 2-sided feature will allow us to scan, copy or fax document to make everything faster.
You might also like: Epson XP-810 All-in-One Photo Printer
Using this printer, we will find only the best result on those photos and text document. Moreover, this printer will let you print on recycled paper to save more paper. The quality of this printer will not easily smudge and fade which is caused by the water. If you look for a better option for the printer, Epson XP-830 is one of the best options for printer available today.
Epson XP-830 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-830 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Epson XP-830 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (13.4 MB)
Operating System(s): (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Epson XP-830 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (50.6 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-640 Color Photo Printer
Epson XP-830 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-830 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-830 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-830 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-830 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”