The needs for all-in-one printer with affordable price keep on increasing each year. To answer the challenge, Epson launched Epson XP-520. It is also equipped with both USB and wireless connectivity. With wireless connectivity, you can directly print documents and photos from your smart gadgets. As for the speed, it is not notably fast, but good enough for home use and light-duty home office use. There are also various memory cards slots that will enhance your printing experience.
However, Epson XP-520 lacks Auto Document Feeder and the paper capacity can only hold up to 100 sheets. If you have a lot of print jobs, this can be a hassle because you have to refill your paper frequently. You can print, scan, and copy in just one device, with only $130. It is equipped with five ink tanks Claria system that ensure the quality of your outputs.
You might also like: Epson XP-440 All-In-One Photo Printer
Epson XP-520 has Auto Duplexing feature. This feature enables the printer to run two-sided printing automatically which will cut your paper cost up to 50%. Its cost per page is also pretty cheap, with 12.5 cents for a four-color page. Despite not as cheap as business inkjets, but for a home printer, this price is just good.
Epson XP-520 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-520 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Epson XP-520 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (13.4 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
- Epson XP-520 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (128.5 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-430 Color Photo Printer
Epson XP-520 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-520 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-520 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-520 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-520 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”