If you are searching for a home printer with affordable price and good features, Epson XP-434 is your solution. Its power consumption is pretty efficient, with 12 watt during operation. As for the speed, for mono printing, the speed is 9 pages per minute and 4.5 pages per minute for color printing, which are in par with most inkjet printer on the same class. The paper tray can handle up to 100 sheets, which is very suitable for home use and light-duty home office use.
Epson XP-434 is compatible for Windows (XP and above), and Mac OS X (version 10.6.8 and above). The maximum resolution is also pretty good, but not exceptional, with 5760 x 1440 dpi. With only 9 pounds in weight, this device is able to be moved around easily and does not require too much space, which is suitable for home use.
You might also like: Epson XP-420 All-in-One Printer
Epson XP-434 has Auto Duplexing feature which allow its user to print on both sides of the paper and cut the paper cost up to 50%. It is also equipped with wireless connectivity that allow you to print directly from your smart devices. It is equipped with 2.7 inch color LCD to help you manage your documents before printing, copying, and scanning.
Epson XP-434 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-434 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- Epson XP-434 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.8 MB)
Operating System(s): Macintosh OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
- Epson XP-434 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (21.1 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-340 All-in-One Printer
Epson XP-434 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-434 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-434 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-434 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-434 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”