With the rapid development of technology, the needs for multipurpose home printer are elevating. To accommodate these needs, Epson released Epson XP-430. With only $100, you can have a device that is able to print, copy and scan documents. For a full color 4 x 6 inch photos, it takes approximately 2 minutes 16 seconds, which is slower than the average. The other speeds are average compared to most printers on the same price range, with 2.6 pages per minute.
For the connectivity, Epson XP-430 comes with USB port and wireless connection. With this wireless connection, you can connect your smart device directly to your printer and print your documents. It is also equipped with a 2.7 inch LCD and several buttons to enhance your printing experience. It also comes with a compact and lightweight design, with only 9 pounds in weight. With this design, it does not occupy too much space and can be moved around easily.
You might also like: Epson XP-420 All-in-One Printer
This printer supports Google Cloud Prints and direct printing from memory cards due to its various memory card slots. Overall, Epson XP-430 gives a decent performance for its price. There is no exceptional perks, but it is good enough for home use and light-duty home-office use.
Epson XP-430 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-430 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- Epson XP-430 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.8 MB)
Operating System(s): Macintosh OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
- Epson XP-430 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (21.1 MB)
You might also like: Epson XP-340 All-in-One Printer
Epson XP-430 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-430 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-430 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Epson XP-430 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-430 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”