The Epson ET-4500 comes with an affordable price of $270 which is also offered with great specification. The Expression Epson ET-4500 offer you with a low running cost for your document management. The EcoTank systems can hold the ink for at least two years with large capacity print. This article will show you up many important things about this printer you should know before deciding to buy it.
The Epson ET-4500 comes with a compact design so you can place it anywhere you want to. This printer features a mono non-touchscreen LCD screen, it helps you to view your file before printing. The control panel includes a single number pad, navigation, and buttons. This printer has two connectivity options. A USB port and Ethernet socket are used for wired connection while for wireless connection, you can connect your mobile devices with Wi-Fi. There is only one paper tray in the printer which is located in the back of the printer. The paper capacity only holds for 100 sheets.
You might also like: Epson XP-200 All-in-One Printer
However, this printer does not support an auto-duplexing which allows you to print double-sided automatically. For the scanner, the Epson ET-4500 supports a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Print speed of this printer has good speed with 9.2 ppm for mono prints and 4.5 ppm for color print.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Epson ET-4500 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Epson ET-4500 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.4 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)You might also like: Epson XP-300 All-in-One Printer
- Epson ET-4500 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.2 MB)
Epson ET-4500 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson ET-4500 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson ET-4500 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson ET-4500 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”