The Epson XP-300 comes with great values for helping your project done. This printer brings a light and compact size with great features. So, the Expression XP-300 is ready to make your document handling easy as you just need to press the print button. Here, this article will show what the Expression XP-300 for you.
The Epson XP-300 printer has a great everyday performance. This wireless multipurpose printer allows you to use this machine as printer, copier, faxer, and scanner. So, this printer will help you to have a brilliant multitasking for your document solution. As the wireless printer, this printer can be connected to the integrated Wi-Fi to devices, so this printer can be shared with your family. Using some advanced and integrated apps like iPrint, AirPrint, and Epson Email Print in your compatible devices help you to print and share your files wherever you are in the house.
You might also like: Epson ET-2550 All-in-One Printer
You can print your documents and photos directly from your SD memory card. The printer offers new ink feature call DURABrite Ultra ink. The DURABrite allows you get a versatile pigment, very-sharp detail on special papers. In addition, the print performance offers you with quick print speed. You can get 33 pager perf minute with outstanding output quality. The Epson XP-300 features with a 1.4-inch sensitive LCD so you can view your files before printing.
Epson XP-300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Epson XP-300 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Epson XP-300 XP and Win7 Printer Driver ⟹ Download (97.8 MB)
- Epson XP-300 Win8,Win8.1 and Win10 Printer Driver ⟹ Download (108.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.4.11 – v10.5.8)You might also like: Epson ET-2650 All-in-One Printer
- Epson XP-300 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (70.5 MB)
Epson XP-300 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson XP-300 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Epson XP-300 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Epson XP-300 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”